Thursday, August 11, 2011

A few of my favorite pictures from the McLaughlin family reunion in Michigan.

Uncle Bob, Uncle John, Uncle Frank, Aunt Pat, Uncle Ben, Abby, Joey
Aunt Nee Nee, Mom, Adara, Aunt Leslie
Ashlee, me, Jesse, Aunt Sue (mom's siblings, their kids and spouses)

My cousin Jordan, Jesse, and me
on the dock at the cottage
on Harsen's Island, MI

Me, Jesse, Mom, Ashlee, and Adara

Ray, Jesse, and me enjoying the pool

Jesse and me

Clockwise from left: Ray, Mick, Kat, and Christine

Me, Uncle Ben, and Aunt Leslie

My cousin Abby, me, and my niece Adara

3 comments:

  1. That shot of the three of you in the pool is fantastic. Jesse's smile is great! Love the new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Warren! I absolutely love that picture, especially Jesse's smile. It's not often he's so relaxed in front of a camera :) I will have to print and frame this ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello please do not think I'm weird or anything but I am trying to find my sisters real dads family. Her real dads name was Jerry McLaughlin and Grandpa's name was Clyde McLaughlin. The rest of them would be Norman , Truman , Don , Glen ,and Bev all with the last name McLaughlin. She has not seen or spoken to anybody on her dad side of family in over 20 years. I am looking to get herreunited with them again. So please please if you know anything let me know or if you recognize any of the names please let me know. thank you so much for your time to take to read this.

    ReplyDelete